This Alien Brain hemorrhage shot uses blue curaçao for a fun twist on the classic and spooky brain hemorrhage shot.
Spooky season is officially here and this is the second in my creepy cocktails brain shot series. They are so spooky and fun, a perfect halloween cocktail or halloween shot for a party.
This is fun take on the original brain hemorrhage shot adding blue curacao for an Alien themed take on these fun brain hemorrhage drinks.
How to make
Just like the original, this is a super easy shot to make.
Add add the peach schnapps into a shot glass. Then, pour the Irish Cream over the back of a spoon. Alternatively, you can use a squeeze bottle to shoot the liquor into the schnapps. This can make it extra creepy looking. Then, add the blue curaçao.
Finally, add the grenadine, which will sink to the bottom, giving the look of an Alien brain hemorrhage.
Tips and Tricks
- Using a squirt bottle or syringe to add the Irish Cream can help make it look extra creepy.
- Also chilling the Irish Cream helps give it a more brain like appearance.
- The measurements are a general guideline, you can add each ingredient until you think this shot looks it looks good!
TYPES OF SHOT GLASSES
Looking for More spooky recipes? Check these out!
- Brain Hemorrhage Shot
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ghost Cupcakes
- Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies
Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot
- 1 oz Peach Schnapps
- .5 oz Irish Cream Liqueur
- Splash Blue Curaçao
- Splash Grenadine
- Add add the peach schnapps into a shot glass.
- Then, pour the Irish Cream over the back of a spoon.
- Add the blue curacao and grenadine. Enjoy!
- Using a squirt bottle or syringe can help make it look extra creepy.
- Also chilling the baileys helps give it a more brain like appearance.
- The measurements are a general guideline, you can add each ingredient until you think it looks good!