This pretzel board is a great alternative to charcuterie boards and perfect for game day, potlucks, or Oktoberfest!
Pretzel Platter or pretzel boards are a great alternative to a charcuterie or meat and cheese board. Using you favorite pretzels, cheese sauces, mustards, and and other goodies you can make this easy snack or appetizer for your next game day, potluck, or Oktoberfest party.
- Pretzels: There are so many different types of pretzels. Other than regular pretzels you have soft pretzel, pretzel nuggets, pretzel chips, pretzel chips, pretzel sticks, and chocolate covered pretzels.
- Dips: Pretzels go really well with both sweet and savory dips. Here are some common examples but you can add your favorite dip.
- Additional Snacks – these are fun snacks to add to your pretzel board. These can include vegetables, nuts, cheese, candy, coconut shreds, etc.
How to make a pretzel Board
This is assembled just like a charcuterie board. First, if necessary, put all your dips and loose snacks in bowls. Then, assemble on the platter. Add pretzels around the dips. Fill in the gaps with additional snacks and enjoy!
- Pretzels soft pretzels, pretzel sticks, pretzel nuggets, etc.
- Dips Cheese Dip, Mustards, etc.
- Veggies, Nuts, Cheese, etc.
- This is assembled just like a charcuterie board. First, if necessary, put all your dips and loose snacks in bowls.
- Then, assemble on the platter.
- Add pretzels around the dips.
- Fill in the gaps with additional snacks and enjoy!