This simple strawberry mimosa recipe is a fun and fruity take on the classic mimosa and uses strawberry coulis, orange juice, and champagne for a delicious pretty pink drink.
- 1 oz strawberry coulis
- 1 oz orange juice fresh squeezed or pre-made
- 3-5 oz champagne or prosecco
Add coulis, orange juice, and champagne to a glass
Stir to distribute the puree
Top off with more champagne if desired
- You can easily adjust the amount of OJ and Strawberry Coulis to taste
- If you don’t want to go through the hassle of making coulis, see section above on substitutions
- The strawberry coulis can be made up to 5 days in advance so it’s a great brunch drink to make ahead of time and then assemble the morning of!
Serving: 1Mimosa | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 57IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg