Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
This Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Starbucks copycat recipe is so easy, you can make it in less than 5 minutes so try it today!
- 1/3 cup cream or half and half plus more to thin, optional
- 2-3 tsp sugar more or less to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla syrup optional, see notes
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ⅛ tsp pumpkin pie spice plus more for topping
- Pinch salt
- 16 oz cold brew or iced coffee
- vanilla syrup optional
Add all ingredients into bowl. Mix using a whisk or frother until frothed. You can also mix in a blender. If using heavy cream, try not to overmix or it can curdle.
Add a splash of vanilla syrup to coffee (optional).
Top coffee with pumpkin cream.
Sprinkle more pumpkin pie spice on the pumpkin cream and serve.
- You can substitute any type of regular or non-dairy milk in this recipe but whipping cream thinned with milk or half and half gives the most Starbucks like consistency.
- If using all cream, do not over froth. As with whipped cream it can curdle if mixed too much.
- This recipe is completely customizable. Want it less sweet, add less sugar. Don’t like vanilla syrup? Use vanilla extract or skip it all together.
- You can easily half or double this recipe as desired.
- The cold foam will last a day or two in the fridge. If it separates a bit, you can remix as needed.
- For Vegan Pumpkin Cream: substitute your favorite non-dairy milk in this recipe. Oat milk tends to froth the best, the flavors will be there no matter what milk you’re using. Canned Coconut milk froths well too, but it will have a coconut flavor to it.
- For Low Carb/Keto: use your favorite sugar substitute and sugar free syrup