Watermelon pizza is an easy snack that uses fresh watermelon slices and fun toppings like greek yogurt, whipped cream, and fresh fruit.
This fun watermelon pizza has been trending on tiktok, and for good reason! It’s super easy party appetizer or snack and completely customizable.
Similar to dessert pizza, watermelon pizza uses a thick round slice of watermelon and you can add toppings just like a regular pizza.
Well, not just like a regular pizza. There is no tomato sauce and mozzarella here. Instead, we’re using a variety of sweet and savory toppings to make this fun and unique treat the whole family will love.
How to Make
This is watermelon pizza recipe is so easy. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut a watermelon into 2 inch thick slices. Gently dry the slice with a paper towel.
Next, add a base such as greek yogurt, whipped cream, or feta cheese. Then, add your favorite toppings like fresh berries, nuts, or chopped up chocolate. Finally, add an optional drizzle. For this pizza I used greek yogurt, blueberries, walnuts, and a honey drizzle.
Cut into slices and enjoy immediately!
Check out more Watermelon Pizza Topping Ideas
- Base Ideas: Greek Yogurt, Cool Whip, Marshmallow Cream, Whipped Cream, Cream Cheese Frosting, Coconut Cream, Feta, Mascarpone, or Ricotta Cheese
- Toppings Ideas: Fresh or Dried Blueberries, Strawberries, Kiwi, etc., Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachios, and other nuts, Chocolate Chips, Basil, Mint, Granola, Coconut Shreds
- Drizzle: Honey, Caramel, Chocolate Ganache, Balsamic Reduction
Here are some fun pizza ideas:
- Savory: Feta, Basil, and Balsamic Reduction Drizzle
- Healthy: Greek Yogurt, Blueberries, Honey Drizzle
- Sweet: Cream Cheese Frosting, Chocolate Chips, Caramel Drizzle
Looking for more summer snacks? Check these out!
WANT TO JOIN THE PARTY? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all the latest recipes!
- 1 slice Watermelon cut into 2 inch slice
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt see post for more topping ideas
- 2 tbsp Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Walnuts
- 1 tsp Honey for drizzling
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut a watermelon into 2 inch thick slices.
- Gently dry the slice with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Spread on a base such as greek yogurt, whipped cream, or frosting.
- Add your favorite toppings like fresh berries, nuts, or chopped up chocolate.
- Finally, add an optional drizzle over the entire slice of watermelon.
- Cut into smaller slices and enjoy immediately!
Leave a Reply